Well Craftcation was a blast! I barely slept the whole time there since I was up late getting to know people and up early to eat breakfast before full days of awesome classes! Even now a week after the conference I am constantly remembering little tidbits that were given in classes pertaining to the task at hand for me! I took so so SO many notes! From awesome teachers who new first hand what they were talking about! Real life business classes! Anyways all these wonderful people came with business cards! I didn’t actually collect as many as I thought I would partially because I kept hanging out with the same great group of girls! So I thought I would share the group of cards I collected, may favorites and of course my brand new cards I made for Craftcation Conference and Snap Conference which is later this month!
Every business and every person has their own personality and I think it really stands out when you can see a collection of cards like this! Every card is unique!
My opinion is simply based on the cards that drew me to them. I love a card that catches my eye and these 7 were real standouts to me!
From left to right, top to bottom.
- Se Reed Media – I love the personal touch with the hand drawn elements!
- Miriam Dema – I just can’t take my eyes off the design!
- Paper & Stitch – Not only is this card visual eye candy but since it is a letterpress card the physical texture keeps me holding it!
- Kayte Terry – This is a Moo Mini card so there was a selection of designs to choose from and I’m a sucker for everything bird related!
- Elena Lai Etcheverry of CharityWings – The imagery has great depth and its just such a standout! The minute she handed it to me I recognized it!
- Annelies Zijderveld with Attune Foods – ITS ON WOOD! Need I say more?
- Mary Alvarez (crafty elf) with the Northpole! – Again a Moo design so I got to pick my favorite and I just thought this was a great image (and I love christmas!)
I knew I needed to revamp my cards so these two conferences gave me a good excuse to do so. It took a lot of editing time (because I can be a perfectionist) but with the help of Moo.com I made awesome cards! The great part about Moo is that you can design up the information side and then add as many different art backs sides to it as you want! So I went through all my paintings and drawing and found all the ones that would fit the business card format and edited them up to be used. It was so fun to hand over the deck of business cards for the person to pick their favorite and even hear why they picked that one! I think this is my best set of business cards thus far! I think the variety of designs really fits my personality and my business as well! No, I’m not affiliated or paid by Moo for this but maybe I should get a kickback because I keep bragging about how great of a job they did!
Do you have a set of business cards you are proud of or have you collected some from a business that you think are real standouts? If so share below!